Holy Spirit Missionary Sisters
Rego Park, NY
VIVAT International: Founded: 2000
- VIVAT - collaborating with United Nations and reaching out to our members in different countries.
- Justice, Peace and Integrity of Creation (JPIC) networking and creating awareness on various issues that relate to peace and justice.
- Our Lady of the Angelus Parish and St. Michael Parish.
Director of Faith Formation is responsible for the following:
- Plans, Organizes, implements, and assesses all life-long religious education programs in the parish.
- Develops and implements a parish catechetical plan.
- Oversees the sacramental Program of the Parish.
- Oversees the Rite Christian Initiation (RCIA), process and RCIC Adopted for children.
- Oversees the Youth Group, Adult Faith Formation and Persons with Disabilities Programs of the Parish.
- Cooperates with the Catholic school and /or Catholic academy principles.
- Set- up Curriculum for Religious Education Program.
- Set- up Monthly meeting with the Catechist.
- Set-up meeting with the Parents.
- Coordinate and Training catechist and aides for Teaching.
- Administers the Living and Leading by Faith Formation Program.
- Prepares a Calendar of events and class meetings.
- Participating in meetings of the parish pastoral council, denary and diocese level.
Parish Coordinator responsibilities
- Collaborative ministry with the pastor, Pastoral Team and Staff.
- Coordinate and organize Volunteers for various ministries in the Parish such as a Lector, Eucharistic ministers, Ushers, Altar Services, Parish Choir, Homebound, youth group, senior group and Arise in Christ Together.
- Coordinate the Virtus Training Program for the Volunteers.