Convent Of the Holy Spirit
319 Waukegan Road, Northfield, IL
Provincial Retirement and Healthcare Facility
- Providing hospitality for Sisters as well as visitors.
- Giving spiritual care and support.
- Supporting all ministries (vocations, pastoral care, administration)with prayer and/or services.
- Coordinating the vocation promotion.
- Coordinating Justice, Peace and Integration of the Creation (JPIC) and pastoral ministry – networking and creating awareness on various issues that relate to peace and justice.
- Improving the lives of the Hispanic community by obtaining legal assistance, better housing, employment opportunities, etc.
- Making rosaries for prisons, hospitals, and homes for the aged.
- Coordinating the Holy Spirit Missionary Association.
- Supporting Aid for Women Pregnacy Services.
- Working with homeless people.
- Coordinating religious education in inner city Chicago.